Saturday 20 July 2013

Welcome note.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi and thanks for taking a bit of your time to visit my little ''space'' here. My name is Naana, 14 years of age and i love almost everything from fashion, beauty and pretty things to books and writing and even dancing even though i am a dance klutz. Averagely, i guess i am a good singer.
This blog is as a result of my frequent inspirations. I am always starting over and creating new blogs but i am still going to run my other blog (which is sayhitothenewgirl.blogspot.com) this time and not delete as usual and i hope to work out time for both.
This blog is going to be my sole space but if you have any ideas for this blog, let me know and i might consider it.
The topics on this blog will vary but they will all relate to fashion and beauty. Some categories would be
*Outfits
*Looks Reviews
* Hauls
*Shopping on a budget
*Beauty Tips
*Beauty Quotes
*Profiles of bloggers/famous people
*Interviews with personalities
Hope you enjoy this blog as much as i hope to! x
                                                                        Naana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to share your thoughts which are always welcome. Make sure to leave your links, i always check out! Also, if you want to do button swaps, email me or leave a comment under my ''Buttons'' page. However, do not request we follow each other. If i like your link, i will follow myself but if you request we follow each other, i won't and i will just delete your comment. Have a nice day! x