Saturday 24 August 2013

Goodbye! x


I will miss you all!
I have very important exams coming up next year and i need to use the few months i have for serious studying.
So hear comes the bad news; I won't update for close to a year. But i promise to come back with a complete new blog makeover and better crafted posts!
However, you can still send me emails on anything and i will reply when i get back. It could be to ask me fashion/beauty/relationship/family advice, anything at all! I will devote time to replying when i get back by God's Grace!
Plus, i am counting on you guys to tell me whatever i missed when i get back(Giveaways, blog events and awards)! I might even have a giveaway to mark my return!
In the meantime, i would love it if you could comment on my older posts and the pages of this blog. If you are a new visitor, be sure to follow so when i get back and i start posting, you won't miss any of my posts!
Thank you for all the support and love throughout my blogging journey. It has not ended and i will be back.
 It will be very difficult to go online for research or project reasons and resist the urge to type blogger.com or gmail.com but i will make it through this period and come out victorious with the help of God, family and friends! I have been sinning a lot lately and i am trying to learn to be more patient and live right.
I will miss you all! x,
                              Naana

4 comments:

  1. God bless you Nanaa. Have a good time. Yes, I will read your old blogs :-)

    Be a blessing Nanaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do good with your exams / studying. And that you may get help from God! ~ Keturah

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK BABY
    NEW POST ON MY BLOG:
    http://ilaria-cardia.blogspot.it
    PASSES TO VISIT ME ON MY PAGE FACEBOOK:
    https://www.facebook.com/ilariacardia86

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to share your thoughts which are always welcome. Make sure to leave your links, i always check out! Also, if you want to do button swaps, email me or leave a comment under my ''Buttons'' page. However, do not request we follow each other. If i like your link, i will follow myself but if you request we follow each other, i won't and i will just delete your comment. Have a nice day! x