Tuesday 20 August 2013

OMG MY FIRST NOMINATION (LIEBSTER AWARD)!!!!

                                                 
I just got nominated for the ''LIEBSTER AWARD''! It is my very first award nomination on this blog and i will be forever grateful to Cynthia for the nomination! I don't know why she picked me but i think i was just in luck.
Her 11 questions, My answers
*What has been your most embarrassing moment? A long time ago, we girls were playing around. The game was to tell them my crush and me, theirs and i went first but they never said theirs. Later on, i had a little argument with one of them and another girl who i am not very close to convinced her to go tell the guy and up till now, i can't even say we are the hi or hello kind of friends''.
*Who is your favorite band/ singer ? I am not sure because i have loads! Laura Story, Lecrae, Carrie Underwood, Don Moen, Bob Herkins? etc.
*Who's your celebrity crush? I don't really have any. I don't believe in celebrity crushes. However, i am a fan of many celebrities! Mostly, i am into their style.
* What is your favorite quote? ''I may not be the most beautiful girl or the smartest girl on earth but i know i am lucky to have you''- I will keep that for future reference.
* What is your favorite show/shows? I used to watch ''friends'' and i love it and i also love ''The one show'', ''How do i look'', ''Project Runway, i can't write all.
*What is the one place you can't wait to visit? UK or US! Fingers crossed!
*When the time comes and you fall deeply in love. How do you want to be proposed to? When the time comes, i will know.
*Do you like to read? If so what is your favorite book? Anything from ''Baby Sitters Club'', ''Sweet Valley High'' or ''Nancy Drew'' series.
*What is one super power you would like to have? Natural intelligence, like to be able to remember everything without going over it again.
*How many languages do you know? Three; English, Twi and French. Ever heard of Twi? It is my native language.
*Who is your favorite tv/movie couple? I am not sure...........sorry?
My 11 Questions
*Favourite outfit
*Favourite blogs(At least 5)
*Interests and hobbies
*Favourite book series
*Favourite subject
*Favourite celebrities
*Short bio
*Blog Address
* Any 3 other questions of your choice
This whole thing is meant to be fun and to meet new blogs so the first 6 people( whose blogs i have never seen) to comment that they are interested in doing it would be nominated. However, if i already know your blog and you are among the first 5 bloggers( i already know) to comment, you will be added. I will announce the list later on. Thanks and i hope to hear from you! x


7 comments:

  1. Congrats sweety :)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job!....how can you get awards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you can get nominated if people like your blog or just feel like nominating you!

      Delete
  3. I may not be the most beautiful girl or the smartest girl on earth but i know i am lucky to have you - aww this is a sweet quote :)
    congrats on your award naana :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog! I liked reading your answers

    Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am on the phone. I will check your blog addresses later on the computer! X

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment to share your thoughts which are always welcome. Make sure to leave your links, i always check out! Also, if you want to do button swaps, email me or leave a comment under my ''Buttons'' page. However, do not request we follow each other. If i like your link, i will follow myself but if you request we follow each other, i won't and i will just delete your comment. Have a nice day! x