Wednesday 24 July 2013

Short Message

Before anything, let me just say i would love it if you could tweet me @meetthegirl14.*Hoping to hear from you soon* :)
Well hello, what's new with you all?! I feel great today and i am sorry i couldn't post anything yesterday and on Monday. Tomorrow is fun day which is celebrated in school to mark vacation/end of a term. It is populary known as ''our day'' and i will be sure to tweet pics and enjoy myself a lot!
I don't really have much to say but i will be tweeting a lot on my twitter page so be sure to check it out. Today will just be resting, and having fun. But i will be studying on weekdays from next week and will only post, reply to comments(if hopefully by then, there will be any) and then maybe tweet as well as follow new blogs and twitter profiles on weekends from next week. And hey, you like my picture? It didn't come out too well. Shout outs to a great artist. I finally received the friendship card she sent in May(my bad *sorry*) and it is so gorgeous! Here's her shop link! Bye and have a great night! x
                                                                                                  Naana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to share your thoughts which are always welcome. Make sure to leave your links, i always check out! Also, if you want to do button swaps, email me or leave a comment under my ''Buttons'' page. However, do not request we follow each other. If i like your link, i will follow myself but if you request we follow each other, i won't and i will just delete your comment. Have a nice day! x